Please Click LIKE to like my blog. Thanks for support

Follow by Email

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Perisai Can Buy now? With Perisai share price target research analysis fair value RM1.53

No time, real quick.Current market price is RM0.92

Based on Perisai share price of RM0.90 and using PEGGY Method:

PE ratio: 19.77x (2011 Dec) and forecast 8.17 (2012 Dec).
Growth 168% (2012), 5% (2013), 2% (2014)
Gearing: 166%
Perisai Dividend yield 0%.
From CIMB forecast.

Based on the above, Perisai PE ratio is not expensive. Growth ok, but 2013 and 2014 is not high. I was thinking 2012 growth is so high, then play Perisai stock for 2012 and make money, then stop playing after 2012.

To my surprise !!!!!!   Look at what CIMB said, we have the same thinking. Hahahaha . . . . ..

CIMB said: What You Should Do
Accumulate the stock aggressively ahead of the release of 2Q results on 15 Aug. YTD, the share price has risen 21% and thumped the FBM KLCI by 14%. Despite this, on our numbers the stock still offers the most share price upside and the cheapest FY12-13 P/Es of 7-9x in our oil & gas portfolio. Its
three-year EPS CAGR of 96.5% is the highest in the sector and 5x the sector average of 19.3%.

Perisai fair value is RM1.53 by CIMB, RM1.20 by HwangDBS, RM1.30 by TA Securities.

Please take note that Perisai gearing is not low and no dividend.
With so many brokers recommended buy, I think they are the expert. Up to individuals to decide.



1)Please add my blog link to your blog.
2)Please join Google Friend Connect in my blog.
3)Please click facebook "LIKE" if you like my blog.
4)If you are using mobile, please click/change to web base in order to see my facebook "LIKE" and Google Friend Connect.
http://politemarket.blogspot.com

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Disclaimer

Disclaimer Clause
The information contained in this blog is my personal diary and has been prepared solely for myself. Without any previous reading material or discussion, by just reading my blog contents, reader may misunderstand the contents.
All the contents I am talking to myself and most contents are hypothetical or imaginary.
This blog has been compiled in good faith, with no intention to cause hurt, loss, or any trouble. No representation is (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains.
This blog also is not an advice, recommendation or an invitation to buy or sell or invest in anything, eg shares, futures, derivatives, gold, etc. Consult your investment adviser before making any decisions.
The copyright of the material contained in my blog remains solely with me. You shall not copy, reproduce and / or distribute this information without my permission.