Please Click LIKE to like my blog. Thanks for support

Follow by Email

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Stock to buy in 2013

This is probably the last post of the year. Undecided what to post but there is one thing keep replaying in my mine, that is, what stock to buy in 2013.

Currently I don't have any preferred stock to buy. Most stocks lack convincing growth story. Those with good reason to buy, the stock prices have gone up.

This is the same scenario happened to me in early 2012. But not to worry, there will be stocks that come along throughout the year.

Currently still don't know what stock to buy. If still unable to find any, probably will accumulate more from what I'm holding. If you have any good stocks, please share with me, especially stocks with low PE ratio, strong growth for the next few years, very little or no borrowing and good dividend yield.

I don't think the last trading day of the year will make any major impact to my fund performance of the year. From what I estimate, year 2012 I still outperform the KLCI by good margin, although I made few wrong decisions. Hopefully can still outperform KLCI in 2013, especially don't know what stock to buy yet, General Election in first of of the year and US Debt Ceiling meeting in March 2013. Very challenging.

Thanks and Happy New Year!!!!!

Please support by clicking LIKE in my blog facebook

4 comments:

  1. Hi, keep up the good work. Will be waiting for your next update on which stocks to pick should there be a weakness in the market.

    Wishing you blessed 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MKH is a great stock to accumulate.
    Even with Bonus share issues, EPS almost doubled yoy. Recent sell down after right issue makes the share more attractive. 14,000 ha Palm oil plantation will be contributing positively going foward and current low CPO is a great buying opportunity.
    I expect EPS to grow to 40 sen within next 3 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about EAH counter !

    ReplyDelete
  4. EAH counters is very match with your investment requirement ..... low PE ratio , no borrowing and good growing for future ......

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Disclaimer

Disclaimer Clause
The information contained in this blog is my personal diary and has been prepared solely for myself. Without any previous reading material or discussion, by just reading my blog contents, reader may misunderstand the contents.
All the contents I am talking to myself and most contents are hypothetical or imaginary.
This blog has been compiled in good faith, with no intention to cause hurt, loss, or any trouble. No representation is (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains.
This blog also is not an advice, recommendation or an invitation to buy or sell or invest in anything, eg shares, futures, derivatives, gold, etc. Consult your investment adviser before making any decisions.
The copyright of the material contained in my blog remains solely with me. You shall not copy, reproduce and / or distribute this information without my permission.