Please Click LIKE to like my blog. Thanks for support

Follow by Email

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Leon Fuat IPO Price Target

Before we look at Leon Fuat price target, market sentiment now is good, do we need to know the price target or can just apply?

According to TA Securities, Leon Fuat price target is RM0.57 (IPO price is RM0.60), that is based on PE ratio of 7 times CY14 EPS, lower that the average peers PE Ratio of 8 times. This is because Leon Fuat has higher gearing.

If everything is ok, Leon Fuat dividend payout ratio is 30%. That will translate to Leon Fuat dividend yield of 3% to 4%.

For more info on Leon Fuat, here.
http://politemarket.blogspot.com/search/label/Leon%20Fuat

For information on other IPO, here.
http://politemarket.blogspot.com/search/label/IPO

Please support by joining my facebook LIKE.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Disclaimer

Disclaimer Clause
The information contained in this blog is my personal diary and has been prepared solely for myself. Without any previous reading material or discussion, by just reading my blog contents, reader may misunderstand the contents.
All the contents I am talking to myself and most contents are hypothetical or imaginary.
This blog has been compiled in good faith, with no intention to cause hurt, loss, or any trouble. No representation is (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains.
This blog also is not an advice, recommendation or an invitation to buy or sell or invest in anything, eg shares, futures, derivatives, gold, etc. Consult your investment adviser before making any decisions.
The copyright of the material contained in my blog remains solely with me. You shall not copy, reproduce and / or distribute this information without my permission.