Followers

Please Click LIKE to like my blog. Thanks for support

Monday, July 1, 2013

ABM FUJIYA IPO


The latest IPO is from ABM FUJIYA BERHAD.

Opening of application 28/06/2013

Closing of application 05/07/2013

Balloting of applications 09/07/2013

Allotment of IPO shares to successful applicants 19/07/2013

Tentative listing date 23/07/2013

Stock Code stock name is AFUJIYA


INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING OF 32,000,000 ORDINARY SHARES OF RM0.50 EACH (“SHARES”) IN ABM FUJIYA BERHAD COMPRISING:-

(I) PUBLIC ISSUE OF 23,000,000 NEW SHARES COMPRISING:-

• 10,500,000 NEW SHARES AVAILABLE FOR APPLICATION BY THE MALAYSIAN PUBLIC;

• 8,000,000 NEW SHARES AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE PLACEMENT TO SELECTED INVESTORS;

• 4,500,000 NEW SHARES AVAILABLE FOR APPLICATION BY THE ELIGIBLE DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND/OR BUSINESS ASSOCIATES OF ABM FUJIYA BERHAD AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES. AND

(II) OFFER FOR SALE OF 9,000,000 SHARES COMPRISING:-

• 7,000,000 SHARES AVAILABLE FOR PLACEMENT TO BUMIPUTERA INVESTORS APPROVED BY THE MINISTRY OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND INDUSTRY;

• 2,000,000 SHARES AVAILABLE FOR PRIVATE PLACEMENT TO SELECTED INVESTORS.

AT AN ISSUE/OFFER PRICE OF RM0.60 PER SHARE PAYABLE IN FULL UPON APPLICATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE LISTING OF ABM FUJIYA BERHAD
ON THE MAIN MARKET OF BURSA MALAYSIA SECURITIES BERHAD.

Source: Bursa.


ABM Fujiya is a homegrown automotive battery manufacturer, I saw they were planning to list two years ago.

As usual, I will post more whenever I have more information on IPO ABM Fujija.


Please support by clicking my blog facebook LIKE.

Thanks





2 comments:

  1. The other car battery listed co. GPA holdings is a laggard stock, worried that this particular sector is dull and boring

    ReplyDelete
  2. useless stock.....likely like leonfuat

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

Disclaimer Clause
The information contained in this blog is my personal diary and has been prepared solely for myself. Without any previous reading material or discussion, by just reading my blog contents, reader may misunderstand the contents.
All the contents I am talking to myself and most contents are hypothetical or imaginary.
This blog has been compiled in good faith, with no intention to cause hurt, loss, or any trouble. No representation is (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains.
This blog also is not an advice, recommendation or an invitation to buy or sell or invest in anything, eg shares, futures, derivatives, gold, etc. Consult your investment adviser before making any decisions.
The copyright of the material contained in my blog remains solely with me. You shall not copy, reproduce and / or distribute this information without my permission.