Please Click LIKE to like my FACEBOOK blog. Thanks for support

Follow by Email

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Tong Herr more than 40% upside by RHB

Why Tongher?

I don't really like bull run. During good bull run, most stocks also up. Tom's stocks also up, Dick and Harry's stocks also up. Ah Zhiu and Ah Kow's stocks also up. The prices sometimes run ahead of fundamental and very tempting to drop these stocks.

Looking for other stocks also harder because most stocks already expensive.

I like sideway market, if we selected undervalued growth stocks, sooner or later the prices will up, and there are still many not up yet and waiting for us.

If after market up and we say we stopped a while and wait for market to come down a bit, people will accuse us of timing the market. You know, we preached "don't time the market", and if we time, we are hypocrite.

Okay, for those who must buy or must hold some stocks, let us look at Tongher.

Back to the questions, why Tongher?

Many stocks now are trading at PE ratio of 15 times or 20 times.

Tongher share price RM3.66

Spotted in my telegram RM3.50

Tongher PE ratio TTM 12 months 11.7x

PE ratio of 11.7x is not too expensive. As per RHB research, the PE ratio will drop to 9.1x. High growth for 2017 as we already saw it in 1st quarter result that exceeded RHB forecast.

Dividend yield 8.2% for 2017. But analyst said 5.4% should be the norm, explain later.

Target price of RM4.86 is 32.7% upside from current stock price and if add in the dividend yield of 8.2%, the total upside potential is 40.9%.

High dividend yield. Paying RM0.30 this year giving a yield 8.2% but RHB analyst said RM0.20 should likely be more sustainable, yield of 5.4%. Whichever the amount, is still consider high, and RHB said in the report they also not very sure.

New initiate coverage by RHB just few days ago.

The result that just announced on Thursday exceeded RHB forecast. Although the result exceeded expectation, the price didn't go up, probably waiting for us to load up.

Below are extracted from RHB research....
Strong balance sheet with growing cash pile. Tong Herr’s net cash rose to MYR86.7m in 1Q17 from MYR44.8m in 4Q16.

(Tong Herr) has three main subsidiaries in Malaysia and Thailand. They are involved in the manufacturing and selling of stainless steel fasteners such as bolt, screws, nuts, stud bolts and threaded rods, as well as aluminium.

Acquisition of an approximately 49.99% equity interest in THFT is likely to contribute positively. Post-acquisition, the group owns approximately 100% equity interest of Tong Heer Fasteners (Thailand) Co Ltd (THFT). This would allow it to facilitate future plans on business expansion, enhancing cost efficiencies and human resource development. 
Note..... (More % also means more share of profit or get all the profit. Sorry I'm very lazy to check when this was completed, how much is the impact, whether it has been reflected in the past quarterly result(s), just follow analyst's recommendation)

Tong Herr completed the disposal of its 35.33% equity interest in Fuco International Ltd (Fuco) thereby relinquishing a loss-making business entity and realising its investment.
Note: (again, I didn't check when, $ impact, already reflected or not, etc). I always just cincin caicai analyse only.

Conclusion: Analyst said good.

To suport and get update, Like my Facebook   


join my Telegram   

Remember all these are info sharing only. Please consult your remisier/dealer or financial adviser before you make any decision (e.g. buy or sell or hold or decide not to do anything) in stock market.  

1 comment:

About Me

Dollar Cost Averaging and PEGGY Method. Sharing info on cheap (low PE) company with high growth, low Gearing or Net Cash and High Dividend Yield.



Disclaimer Clause
The information contained in this blog is my personal diary and has been prepared solely for myself. Without any previous reading material or discussion, by just reading my blog contents, reader may misunderstand the contents.
All the contents I am talking to myself and most contents are hypothetical or imaginary. I REPEAT !!! most contents are hypothetical or imaginary!!!!!
This blog has been compiled in good faith, with no intention to cause hurt, loss, or any trouble. No representation is (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains.
This blog also is not an advice, recommendation or an invitation to buy or sell or invest in anything, eg shares, futures, derivatives, gold, etc. Consult your investment adviser before making any decisions.
The copyright of the material contained in my blog remains solely with me. You shall not copy, reproduce and / or distribute this information without my permission.