Please Click LIKE to like my FACEBOOK blog. Thanks for support

Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

KUB- Please don't drop to RM0.35

Some may wondering why KUB share price dropped, I tried to read some news and comments, no specific reason. But many said it could be due to the take over price of RM0.35 as compared with KUB share price now of RM0.52. Many may come into conclusion that KUB is only worth RM0.35.

KUB share price RM0.52
Spotted in my telegram RM0.595.
Alamak, this one dropped teruk.

One must look at when this RM0.35 was fixed. It was a call option provided two years ago. Of course they could had fixed the price at a forward looking method but this is between the buyer and the seller. Why and how they fix the price or why sell, is between them. How much KUB worth is determined by its fundamental and the growth prospect.

TTM PE ratio of 11.9x is not too expensive. Profit has been growing gradually for the past few quarters. For growth, refer below.


http://www.thestar.com.my/business/business-news/2017/05/02/kub-in-expansion-mode/

Cincincaicai analyse because time to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. After I initially commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new
    comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is added I recieve
    4 emails with the exact same comment. Is there
    a means you are able to remove me from that service? Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. U can unfollow via the link in email

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Dollar Cost Averaging and PEGGY Method. Sharing info on cheap (low PE) company with high growth, low Gearing or Net Cash and High Dividend Yield.

Followers

Disclaimer

Disclaimer Clause
The information contained in this blog is my personal diary and has been prepared solely for myself. Without any previous reading material or discussion, by just reading my blog contents, reader may misunderstand the contents.
All the contents I am talking to myself and most contents are hypothetical or imaginary. I REPEAT !!! most contents are hypothetical or imaginary!!!!!
This blog has been compiled in good faith, with no intention to cause hurt, loss, or any trouble. No representation is (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains.
This blog also is not an advice, recommendation or an invitation to buy or sell or invest in anything, eg shares, futures, derivatives, gold, etc. Consult your investment adviser before making any decisions.
The copyright of the material contained in my blog remains solely with me. You shall not copy, reproduce and / or distribute this information without my permission.
There was an error in this gadget