Not telling whether can buy MFCB or not becoz I published 3 articles on warrant 6 months ago and now the price has gone up about 250%.
A bit too late to ask. This table is for your reference only, comparing holding mother or warrant is better, at this price.
This is what may happen at maturity, anytime the prices may go crazily from now, eg mother drop but warrant up, warrant drop a bit but mother up.
I hope I didn’t make any mistake in the figures.
To suport and get update, Like my Facebook
and join my Telegram
Remember all these are info sharing only. Please consult your remisier/dealer or financial adviser before you make any decision (e.g. buy or sell or hold or decide not to do anything) in stock market.