Please Click LIKE to like my FACEBOOK blog. Thanks for support

Saturday, April 29, 2017

Please join my Telegram, don't want you to miss out!!!!!

If you don't have Telegram, install it.
Pokemon/ Angry Bird = Games. 
Telegram = Investment = Money

https://telegram.me/bursaPeggyMethod


Why? Because I only share good news. Few stocks mentioned in my telegram during the day move up nicely, eg Sendai more than 20%, Krono 20%, Ocncash 10%, etc within few days or 1 to 2 week and some within contra period.

Of course some dropped a bit, but some also up a bit. In good market maybe 30% will drop a bit, 30% up a bit, 20% unchange, and 20% up a lot.

Why nothing will drop a lot? Because I only share good news and during good market sentiment within short period of time, these stocks probably will not suddenly drop a lot. Unless there is a small war, then almost all stocks also will drop.

If I find a good stock for long term, it normally take me few weeks to post in my blog or facebook. I use my free time to read, less time posting . I try my very best not to make mistake in figures and gather more info, so will take longer time. Sometimes I also wait for quarterly result to confirm or wait nearer to their profit confirmation. 

But once I spotted, the stocks sometimes move up very fast. Ekovest warrant 100%, Dnex 50%, Jaks 50%. Example Notion, the price I posted in blog/facebook was already 25% higher, same for OCNCASH 50% higher. Oldtown was RM2.20 now RM2.68.

VS price was RM1.60 recommended by a stranger during CNY open house. He specifically mentioned warrant, now up 50% already. Every week went up slightly I also no mood to post already.

Very demotivated to post if the share price has gone up a lot after I spotted unless it has easy content (easy for me to write) and still have potential.


Off course some stock prices dropped or didn't go up before I post in FB.

Ajiya unchanged.
Rexit dropped
Spritzer unchanged
JFTech dropped.
Texchem up a bit.

Now what I'm going to do? If I found any good news, I will immediately post in Telegram. Then I will take my own sweet time to post in FB.

But be careful !!!!!  Those in telegram can be short term or long term. But those that appear in my FB are those that can sleep well, no need to check the price every 5 minutes or even every week.


Remember this:

# I share only good news. Good news = good money.

#Don't mute me because I don't flood or spam you. Average one day 2 times (1 time could have 3 pictures but  still 1 time because you only need to see open 1 time). Some days zero.

# I check before I share, I don't simply share. TMCLIFE announced very good result but I didn't share because PE ratio already super high 70x. Yes, during the day the stock didn't move up.

# I don't pump and dump. My older readers will know my analysis are for good sharing purpose.


# Is not how good am I. Is because all these are good news. Nothing to do with me.

# Some remisiers, pdt, ivt, ET, Mr T or whatever T may be looking for idea or info for their day trade or contra.

# Some readers of my blog or facebook may miss my post or late because facebook only show us random posts.

Join now.


https://telegram.me/bursaPeggyMethod







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Disclaimer

Disclaimer Clause
The information contained in this blog is my personal diary and has been prepared solely for myself. Without any previous reading material or discussion, by just reading my blog contents, reader may misunderstand the contents.
All the contents I am talking to myself and most contents are hypothetical or imaginary. I REPEAT !!! most contents are hypothetical or imaginary!!!!!
This blog has been compiled in good faith, with no intention to cause hurt, loss, or any trouble. No representation is (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains.
This blog also is not an advice, recommendation or an invitation to buy or sell or invest in anything, eg shares, futures, derivatives, gold, etc. Consult your investment adviser before making any decisions.
The copyright of the material contained in my blog remains solely with me. You shall not copy, reproduce and / or distribute this information without my permission.